Name: Lee Dong Hae
Chinese Name: Dong Hai
Stage Name: Donghae
Birthdate: October 15th, 1986
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Blood Type: A
Special Skills: Dancing, Sports, Singing, Somersaults, Guitar
State Experiences: 2001 SM 1st Best Youth Election (Best Looking)
Pets: A dog named Bada
Donghae’s Motto Life : “남들에게 손가락질 받지말자!” ( “Let’s not point at others!”)
“When many people take my words the wrong way, some say that I look a cold hearted person or I have an attitude problem. People who know me very well never say such a thing. But other often take my words the wrong way.”
“From now on, as an actor, I will show everyone the other side of Lee Donghae, walking even further, will grow up and work harder too” – Hae
Lee Dong Hae had an older brother, named Lee Dong Hwa. He came from the same hometown as Jung Yun Ho from DBSK, Jun Nam. But Dong Hae stayed at Mokpo after he was borned, and the special and unique to the place where he was borned in his house and during that time, both his older brother and dad were playing badminton.
The reason why Dong Hae wants to be a singer is because he wants to fufill his dad’s dream of being a singer, he wants to do something proud for his dad.
SM Entertainment soon after he won first place on the 3rd SM Youth Best Selection Best Outward Appearance in 2001, where he was trained in areas of singing, acting, and dancing.
He was trained about 4 years, then SM Entertainment officially announced Lee Dong-hae as a member of the all-boy group Super Junior, which was to debut in 06 November 2005. Several days before his official debut he made a brief appearance on November 2005 at SBS’s “Shin DongYeop’s There Is There Isn’t” panel.
When Dong Hae first entered into SM as a trainee, the 2 person he knew were Xiah Jun Su from DBSK and Lee Hyuk Jae (Eun Hyuk) from SUJU. The 3 of them are of the same age and were really closed to each other.
Due to Dong Hae loved to cry a lot, both of them tend to bully him and will always try to find ways to make him cry and it seemed that it will always work and he will always be tricked over and over again and ended up hiding into the washroom and cried.
His nickname Pinocchio was given by Kim Hee Chul. He had another nickname which is East Sea or Donghae Bada 동해바다, Bada means The Sea, and that’s how he named himself as Fish. He had an English name, Aiden Lee, which was being mentioned on SUPER JUNIOR FULL HOUSE.
He’s closed to Jung Yun Ho from DBSK, as they were not only from the same hometown, but were really closed during their pre-debut days, they stayed together with Hee Chul too. The 3 of them had a name, The Ddabbong Brothers. Hee Chul really dote on Dong Hae a lot.
Donghae disliked skinship as he will became really shy. but He likes to skinship with his fellow members Super Junior esp Eunhyuk.
He said that he hates celebrating his birthday. Because last year, Super Junior went somewhere to perform. He was looking forward to 12 o’clock to come when all his members would give him presents but they all were busy doing their own things, making him so sad, so every time they talk about birthdays on air he would always complain.
Donghae used to reside on the 4th storey of a small apartment. Everyday after school, he would press the bell of his neighbor’s house (1st storey) and run away, until he got caught once.
He often forgets his hat, cell phone or similar items. He would look high and low for his hat, when he already wore it. Once he was chatting with another member on the phone and said: “I forgotten my phone, I’m going to go up and take it.”
He’s a crybaby, soft-hearted and thinks a lot
The best place he likes to keep his savings in, is the water dispenser bottle
If someone tells him he’s short, he’ll definitely go online and search for ways to grow taller and drinks only milk and soy milk.
He’ll turn into a beast if he’s on stage performing U. when he had eyes contact with the members, they’ll think that his stares is so not human.
Donghae always wears a silver bracelet on his wrist, it was given to him by his mother so he never takes it off.
Donghae used to play at the public bath house with his friends, using the bathhouse like a swimming pool, thus making all the ahjusshis there angry.
Donghae, who is quite weak in health, often loses sleep at night. Sungmin who lives with him would fall asleep easily at the count of three, leaving Donghae to roll and flip around in bed trying to fall asleep.
During the 3rd year in elementary school, the teacher wrongly accused Donghae of taking away the attendance book & punished him in the teacher’s office.
If he has a girlfriend, he’ll like to give her a tour around his hometown, Mokpo, and let her know the place he grew up in.
He loves the name Bada, he named his dog Bada and said that once he has a kid he will name his child Bada too.
Before he debuted, he was afraid of taking the airplane, so he never went to any of the 3 school trip to Jeju Island during high school.
He is sensitive to his surroundings, will not be able to fall asleep for the whole night if he is sleeping elsewhere other than home. It’s because he felt insecure when he does not see anything familiar to him in the surrounding.
Donghae left a message titled “ELF I LOVE YOU” in the fan cafe and sungmin called him and told him he got the title wrong. he typed LOVE as LVOE and he was so embarrassed.
When Kibum first came to Korea, Donghae’s the 1st person to hug him and welcome him.
When he was small, he played games with his friend that needed them to be divided in groups. Whichever group that he is in, will always lose in the game.
He once promised his father that under any circumstances, he will not drink alcohol.
No matter how much he eats, he will not gain fat. Whenever he feels like he had gain a bit of weight, he’ll exercise. And the first place to slim down is his face.
Donghae is really afraid of Shindong’s snoring, and his loud breathing while sleeping scares him too. It’s almost impossible to sleep at night, for him.
He likes the feeling of being protected, being cared for. & because he’ll feel lonely easily, he never eats alone. He needs to have someone to eat with him.
Since he hates to eat alone, Donghae often sits in other members’ to wait for them to be done working so he can go eat with them.
Donghae dislikes pink a lot.. because opposite his bed is Sungmin’s wardrobe and it’s full of pinkish stuffs, clothes, dolls, pillow, bags and shoes are all pink.
(note: he not longer rooms with Sungmin)
He’s not really good at searching things online. He doesn’t really even know how to use ‘Naver’ to search. Thus he doesn’t like going online, not to mention shopping online too.
Donghae really admires those taxi drivers and public transport drivers. Not only because his father used to be a taxi driver, but also because he himself will feel tired and aches all over after driving for half an hour and thus find those people impressive as they can drive all day long.
Donghae is very affectionate so his methods of waking up the other members are to either pad their butts or go hug them out of bed.
He is sfraid of ghosts so he sleeps with a nightlight.
Donghae had didn’t have any friends in SM for one year because he was very introverted at the time and he didn’tt know anyone from Mokpo.
He later meets DBSK member Uknow Yuhno who became instantly close with because they are both from Mokpo.
Donghae wanted to become a singer becuase he saw Boa Kwon. who is the same age. performed on stage and thought she was inspirational.
Donghae is very sensitive and therefore cries very easily. Once, before debut, fellow group member Eunhyuk and DBSK member Xiah Junsu sarcastically teased him about becoming an arrogant star once he debuted. Donghae became so scared/upset that he went to the bathroom and punched the wall while crying.
Donghae cares for his Donsaengs very much, when KyuHyun was in the hospital, Donghae was the one that visisted him the most.
Hae’s Childhood story
When he was young, even though the handball team told him that the team was full, he begged them to put him in the team. So, he played handball for a year and then quit. He wanted to play soccer. So, He moved to a different school to play soccer. After that, He thought He should just study. But one day, He found a notice about SM trainee recruitment in the album that He bought. Since then, His mind was already in SM. He actually got in and they told him to come starting next week. So, he became a trainee and then debuted as Super Junior.
Donghae & his friend got a part time job when he was in middle school. They delivered milk and newspaper for more than 6 months. His friend’s family wasn’t so well off so they worked together but Donghae didn’t earn any money cause he gave it all to his friend because Hae understood his friend was in a more difficult situation than he was.
- He likes to ‘hang’ his chin on other people’s shoulder.
- He is the only person who knows Heechul’s mailbox password
- He appeared in Boa’s Key Of Heart MV, Girls’ Generation-Kissing U MV, Zhang Li Yin – Moving On MV, Ariel Lin – Fireflies
- He is Currently studying in MyongJi University. (Same as YunHo & Xiah from TVXQ)
- He loves children and puppies & hope to be a father as soon as possible.
- He doesn’t have girl friend, no drink alcohol and no play games.
- In free time he prefer to practices his singing skill.
- He wishes his dad is at the heaven watching over him
- He introduces him self in Thai and Korean when he visited Thailand, “Sa-wa-dee-krab, Pom-chue Super Junior Donghae-imnida.”
- In a kitchen that 10 people shares, donghae sticks his photo everywhere but never does the cooking
- He is an “Apple Boy”. He has macbook, 2 iPads, iPhone, iTouch, and iPod classic.
- He knows BoA for the first time was at the commercial shoot location.
- He is very affectionate in his way if waking up the members, he either pad their butts or hug them out of bed.
- He has a very cute lip biting habit. He likes bite his lip, kkkk ^^
- He asks Yoong in SBS YT ” What if I were to withdraw from super junior and become a solo singer, what do you think?”
- He had once made a wish, hoping that after the elevator door had opened, the girl who appear would be his life-time partner. However, he was always left disappointed. It’s a girl’s right to do aegyo to her boyfriend.
- He doesn’t know what kiss is, he has been never kiss before cause Super Junior’s busy schedule. He doesn’t have much time to think about girlfriend.
- He tried to be awkward with all SJ members so he could go on to ‘Intimate Note’.but he couldn’t make any awkward atmosphere.
- He is the only Super Junior member who has an older brother.
- He often laughs by himself when listening to Sukira in his room, makes everyone thinks he’s crazy.
- He is dislike any sweet food.
- He likes to look at the eyes the most.
- He is the honest type if it’s no, he would say so and the same goes for the truth.
- If he was reborn again, he would like to be reborn as soccer player.
- He is the boyish guy who acts like a kid.
- He is the biggest farter of the group. The dance party on the go member even sings a tune before he releases his gas, to warn other members.
- When He took the high school examination, Heechul got up early to cook eggs for his breakfast.
- He is the favorite Hyung of SHINee’s Minho. Yupz, They are so close,
- He loves every member of Super Junior and takes good care of them. When his hyung is in an upset mood.
- He called Yesung’s mom once and told on Yesung. And Yesung was like, you liar, you’re the one bullying me.
- He loves seafoods.
- He likes to use Leeteuk’s cellphone, takes picture of himself, and set it as Leeteuk’s wallpaper.
- He ever spend LeeTeuk’s facial wash that really expensive.Lee Teuk reprove him but He even crying then He promise will buy the new one but until now he didn’t do it.
- He likes number 3, 6, 9.
- He doesn’t know how to blow bubble with the bubblegum.
- When he is with EunHyuk, he is very playful like a puppy.
- He has 2 iPads which given by the Chinese ELFs.
- His blood type. A.
- His favorite cake is Strawberry cheesecake.
- He likes watching movies, especially foreign ones.
- He is the NG king in their movie.
- He is one of the first four Korean artists to appear on Chinese postage stamps.
- His driving skill is not very good.
- He is cry baby who has a lot of tears. kkk
- He likes playing with kids and makes a joke with them. Sometimes he is stubborn.
- He is being hyper when playing soccer, sometimes.
- He has his own style when dancing sorry, sorry.
- He likes to jump after run.
- After joining Super Junior, Donghae did not talk that much to Ryeowook for 6 months at first.
- He loves dancing, if he’s free he would practice in the dorm in his pajamas.
- When the members has a new phone, they would not let Donghae touch it. they’re afraid that donghae would broke it.
- He often listens to sukira because he’s afraid that EunTeuk would tell gossips about him
- He often broke members laptop
- He loves it when Sungmin sings Falling Slowly OST from movie “ONCE”.
- He is very sensitive to ticklishness
- He is really kind to all of the members parents’ and is really close to all the parents of the members.
- He often leaves his bed unattended and organize it later.
- He has habit sticking out his tongue.
- He gets upset when Eunhyuk doesnt talk to him.
- He is hard worker and serious person.
- His debut acting in drama ‘It’s Okay, Daddy’s Daughter!!’
- He will very sad if no one around him.
- He wants to go to back to age when his father before passed away, spend more time with his dad.
- He said that his popularity out of 13 take all asia at least first or second.
- He thinks that there is Santa Clause.
- He has bad experience in love, He dumped by women who he liked about 2 years. The women never received his love. T_T
- He is a type boy who will do and give anything when he fall in love.
- He have ever thought to become bad boy, cause He thought girl likes bad boy more.
- He composed the song “Just Like Now” for his first drama debut “It’s Okay, Daddy’s daughter”. The song was sung duet by Him and Wookie.
- For him his fellow members Super Junior are everything.
- He wants to be in a romantic comedy where his leading lady is the lovely Song Hye-gyo. (Hwae Oppa, I want the female lead is Yoong)
- He easily laughs and jokes a lot. But in private, he’s a serious person.
- He prefers to talking while eating dinner rather than drinking.
- He’s articulate and he has great relationships with other people.
- His favorite fashion items are hat, sunglasses. Instead of simply wearing clothes and accessories, givepoints to think a little more stylish look.
- He wants to try another challenge as an actor and want to act in Melodrama, action, comedy and variety mean. But before that He wants to be able to choose the role of acting.
- When he speaking, he still can’t use Seoul accent well.
- He feels like he debuted again when acting for the first time through It’s Okay, Daddy’s Daughter. He’s learning a lot while filming.
- He doesn’t feel nervous when debuted as SUJU cz He is singing there are other members that can supplement what he lack.
- He feels alone and more burdensome when he is acting.
- He feels really awkward watch himself act on TV.
- For him Choi Wookgi’s character is a different person than him.
- Acting is definitely difficult but it is really fun.
- Everything he has dreamed come true such as popular, become a singer and also actor.
- He is a person who finds what he wants to do.
- One day he rode on a taxi once and became surprised because the taxi driver was listening to Sorry Sorry.
- His personality is that he has to say what’s on his mind and say what he thinks is wrong.
- His role in Super Junior is like an arbitrator.
- He get a desire to act more actively when he appearing in a variety program.
- When he picks a woman he likes, He has to have her no matter what.
- When he gets stressed out or get depressed, he goes to the bathroom, look in the mirror and just laugh. Because he gets depressed, it’s only his loss and tries to forget his sadness quickly.
- Donghae is using Motorolla Razr, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, and BlackBerry 9000 (black and white) to connect to the other people.
- He is a little timid, but know how to act charming. At the same he know how to act like a man.
- He ever wanted to give up to be an Idol cz he is afraid appear on talk show.
- He gets nervous easily.
- He is choosed as the most loyal member by Kyu. He said that Hae known as one who earnestly sheds tears for the members, beneath that his true heart lies hidden.
- He has been seriously lovesick a number of times.
- When he likes someone, he will tell her. “I Like You, this is how I feel about you”
- He is very straightforward.
- His ideal type girl is when his collar is crooked and then the girl said that “Your collar is crooked” and fix it then saying “You should be more careful”
- He like someone who willing to take dust of his clothes and also taking good care of him. Willing to prepare a lunch box for him. He likes someone who pays much attention to him.
- For him winning the best rookies is one of the happiness moment.
- He sang ‘My Everything’ at SS1 for all his fans, family, agency people.
- October 8th is the most special day for him. Cz at the day is the last day he saw his father.
- He thinks about get married a lot, he wants to marry at his age around 31 or 32.
- He wants to marry a person who loves him.
- If he had a girlfriend, he will do his own thing.
- He is the leading type. He would do it with warmth and suggest to do it this way and that way by explaining softly.
- His fav perfume is perfume with sweet and calming scent.
- Supposedly there was a kissing scene in his drama, but he refused. He indicate at ELF. (THIS, why I love him more)
- He was browsing hyomin from t-ara cy before her debut and saw her picture. He really liked her and even asked leeteuk to introduce her to him. – Leeteuk on strong heart.
- He also fan of Wonder Girls’ Sunye. He watch her at trainee days, He wants Sunye always be cool girl.
- He and Sunye got couple rings on Come to play then wear it on MBC Music Core.
- That moment when many ELFs think Donghae’s good at sex because he’s good at doing the pelvic thrust.
- Beside of shaking hand with fans, Hae often took the fans’ camera and took picture of him with the fans.
- For him, Hyuk is someone that he can’t explain in words.
- Hyuk said that Hae and him are real
- Won said that he will take care of Hae forever but Hyuk can’t.
- When he had to choose between Hyuk and Won, he couldn’t do it cz for him they both are his close friends. It was hard to choose.
- About skinship, he likes to do it between Hyungs and Dongsaengs.
- When SJ Members are sleeping, he will go and said ‘Wake up’ then pat their butt. But to Hyuk and Won, he will give them a hug and tell them to wake up.
- Hae and Shindong still feel awkward if there’re only them in the same room.
- “Hae dances like he wants to destroy the stage” Because He always put much energy when He dancing. – Kyu
- He has camera-phobia when he is alone and he doesn’t know what to do
- Hae is always the one that will play above him, He has no respect of him when playing. – Chul
- He is a bit shy round girls. It’s kinda hard for him to work with lady when he did CF cz he is too shy.
- He didn’t freak out when Sistar’s Hyorin started doing a stripper dance in King of Idol Pattaya.
- He always change his ideal type girl, by recent his new ideal types are long hair, wears glasses, sexy lips, white skin, clean face.
- He’s lacking is He didn’t have more fans.
- If he can pick his own Pocket boy he will pick all the members. He wants Sungmin who has cute expressions. When playing games, He will take Kyuhyun out to play for him, When He wants to write songs, He will take Henry, if He wants to do dance,He would get Hyuk to teach and accompany him. If He wants to shop, He would take Zhoumi.
- “Hae cannot speak Chinese fluently. He “only” knows Chinese bad words. He is naughty and childish – Ivy Chen (LOL Flirt Hae)
- On a radio show. The host asked each member to teach him a phrase in Korean he can use if he were to go to Korea. Every other member taught him normal and sensible things while Hae taught him how to ask a girl if she was free.
- His favorite movies are A walk to remember and Titanic.
- “Hae sings Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars in the dorm everyday” – Henry
- He addicted to his phone, and also a talking dictionary is something important to him.
- Hae wants to advertise about phones since he always have them close by his side.
- Donghae left a message for Eunhyuk that says “Hyukjae, I love you~”250* replies “Stop harbouring such a one-sided love.”
- Before the bungee-jump, 250* screamed “Let’s break up, Donghae!” Donghae replied, “Come down, I’ll hit you!”
- Someone mentioned “I didn’t manage to sleep because of the mosquito. Hyung, teach that mosquito a lesson.” Donghae replied, “Give me that mosquito’s full name and address, I’ll teach him a lesson.”
- He believes himself that he is the most popular member among SJ.
- He likes a particular sort of hat so much that regardless of whether he sleeps, washes his face or brushes his teeth, he’ll always wear it, believing that his hair and his hat should always be together.
- On his birthday, Donghae gave 茄子* and 特妈* presents, he gave Qie zi a pair of pants but the measurements were wrong, hence Donghae told Qie zi, “Hyung, you may not be able to fit into the pants, exchange it with someone else then~”
- When it was time for Donghae to do the dishes, he’ll say “Hyung, let’s play a game(to decide who does the dishes).” In the end, Hangeng loses and he cried pitifully, “I was also the one who cooked the meals!”
- In a kitchen where 10 people shares, Donghae sticks his own photographs everywhere, yet he never does the cooking.
- In his younger days, Donghae would press the doorbell of his neighbours everyday after school, and then run off, until one day he was caught and got beaten up.
- In his younger days, everytime the kids plays a game, whoever is placed in the same group as Donghae would definitely lose.
- *I believe it refers to Eunhyuk, partly because of the strong Eunhae bond but feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. I’m not too familiar with the various nicknames the Chinese ELFs give the boys.
- I did some research and I believe 茄子(meaning “Eggplant”) refers to Kangin, while 特妈(meaning “Mother Teuk”) refers to Leeteuk.
- When he was in primary school, he was the school’s tallest student, nicknamed “Lee Tall Person”, but after primary school he never grew(in height) anymore, yet his dream girl’s height was 167cm.
- When Donghae was 21 years old, he was already thinking being being a father and he said he’ll name his children “Lee Tian Kong” (Lee Sky), “Lee Hai Yang” (Lee Ocean), “Lee Yun Duo” (Lee Cloud).
- Donghae liked to store his money in a bucket (sort of like use it as a piggy bank)
- When the MC asks “How do you two address your loved ones?” Kangin said “宝贝” (read “Baobei”, meaning “Darling”) Donghae then blurted out, “Hyung calls all the girls ‘Baobei’.” Then the MC asks “What about you, Donghae?” Donghae replied “海他妈” (read “Hai Ta Ma”, sorry but I don’t know what it means) Kangin then said “Donghae’s dog is also called 海(Hai)”
- After he bought Bada home, he got another dog called 九尾狐 (read “Jiu Wei Hu”, meaning “Nine-tailed fox”), people thought it was because he liked watching Naruto, yet our Donghae said “His sirname is 九(read ‘Jiu’, meaning ‘Nine’).”
- Ryeowook had said once that he’ll always cook for his hyungs anytime.Thus, Donghae came back at midnight after his SM training, and he woke up the sleeping Ryeowook and said “Wake up and cook for me.”Ryeowook got upset and said “Hyung, why are you like that? I’m already sleeping, I’m not cooking.”Donghae with innocent expression, “Why not? You said you’ll cook anytime, so I woke you up, didn’t you say that before? Well then, I won’t wake you up anymore in the future.”Ryeowook then said, “Alright, I’ll cook for Hyung.”
- On a particular day, Donghae rung a particular member up and said “I forgot to bring my cell phone, I’m going up to get it.”
- Lee Donghae likes Song Hye Kyo a lot, he’ll watch her dramas repeatedly on television and if the Princess (Heechul) wanted to switch channels, he’ll shout “Hey! Kim Heechul!”, and switch the channel back.
- Lee Donghae said that if he had a girl whom he liked, he’ll definitely go forward to confess his love “If possible, let’s do according to what I’ve said, if you think it’s a burden, I’ll stay away.”
- When Donghae was about to take a high school examination, Princess (Heechul) got up early to cook eggs for him (for breakfast).
- Little 13 (Kyuhyun) said “I feel honoured to know Donghae Hyung, but when I’m with him, I feel like I’m more like the hyung.”
- When Kibum came back to Korea, Donghae was the first one to hug him.
- In his younger days, Donghae would be at the balcony, throwing coins at the cars downstairs.
- When Donghae sits for too long, he’ll unknowingly use his arm to hug his right leg.
- Lee Donghae likes kids a lot and when he sees any, he’ll want to protect them.
- “Aiden” is an English name Donghae gave himself.
- He really hates the color pink, because Rabbit (Sungmin) who lives with him, loves pink a lot and he just couldn’t stand it. However since Rabbit’s the Hyung, he can’t do anything. Donghae said, “I really can’t stand it, he’s so old already yet he still acts cute, always aegyo with his mother(on the phone?) and it wakes me up.” The MC asks, “Then, didn’t you say anything?” Donghae replies, “He’s the Hyung so I can’t do anything, I just got up and left the room.” The MC then asks, “What if he’s the dongsaeng? Would you kick him?” Donghae replies, “Huh? I still won’t kick him.”
- Donghae is afraid to be alone, when he eats, he needs someone to accompany him, or else he refuses to eat.
- He doesn’t understand why when he autographs for someone, that person will thank him, he feels he should be the one thanking, thanks to all who loves SJ.
- He thinks “Donghae” isn’t his name, yet he still writes his name as “Donghae”.
Source; SJ-M’s Baidu吧, posted by 葬花人在街角
Translation; SilentRhapsody @ sj-world.net
My Fav Quotation
‘while EXERCISING, we often think without ELF, we wouldnt be here’ – Hae
‘we argue, but we also play and cry’ – Hae
‘When I was young, it isn’t just thinking about playing all the times during free time, felt unsecured if didn’t learn anything’ – Hae
‘When I am exercising, listening to music, looking at things, feeling things. Especially at the moment of feeling things, that moment is the happiest one. Although felt that popularity is very important, but as compared to it, the happier moments are like, talking and laughing with people around (me), chatting, eating good food. Of course, as a singer, standing on stage is also happiest. Being in front of 20~30 thousand fans, saying one thing during concert, singing a song, there will be immediate response from everyone. That kind of feeling is indescribable.’ – Hae
‘While filming the best drama, It’s Okay, Daddy’s Daughter, I’ve thought a lot about my father who’s in heaven. I’m going to work hard to become a son that he’s proud of.” – Hae
‘I still consider enjoying promotions with the other members my first priority. If I don’t have the members, I’m nothing. It’s the most fun when I get along with the members.’ – Hae
(During a radio show when asked who his fav female idol is) ’SNSD’ – Hae (I’m wondering who the fav member is, hhe) which the other members responded with ‘BoA’
(SJ was asked ‘what does SJ mean to them?) ’Leeteuk & kids’ – Hae awhile Hyuk answered ‘a team Teuk is leading’
“Donghae has his own charm, he gives you comfortable feelings that you can’t dislike. That’s why everyone love him” – Super Junior.
“Even when 40s working individually, i want to keep the name of Super Junior Donghae.” – Hae
“Because the fans want to feel a sense of intimacy from us, we always try to be close to our fans. When we do a concert, we make it so that they can look into our eyes and hold our hands instead of watching us from afar.” – Hae
“I can’t survive without the members. It’s more fun playing with the members than playing with a woman. Ah, that doesn’t mean that I like men.” – Hae
“I am not perfect in all areas. Singing, dancing, acting, etc. There is nothing I am really good at. So I am working really hard, I hope to be someone who can benefit the other members.” – Hae
“When I go into your dream, I don’t need to buy a ticket. and When I go into your dream, I’ll call you.” – Hae
Hae and his tears.
Donghae is too sensitive. If the members are joking around in the van, teasing him, then he sits with earphones on without even listening to music, looking out the window. A tear slowly rolls down. Sometimes SUJU members tease him even more. He knows They”re joking but he just can’t control his emotions. So, he cries. Even if they say sorry he’ll take them to the roof and say he’s more sorry and cries more. He’s so easily hurt and sensitive.
– YoonHaexplosion Forums
– SJ – World